Friday, May 27, 2011

Without football this season, is the Bears anger and momentum lost?

Everybody knows what happened with Jay Cutler in the NFC Championship game and everyone knows about Urlacher standing up for Cutler immediately after the game. This was not a big surprise to me, as I knew that they were pretty good friends on the team and because I knew that Urlacher is a leader that will stick up for almost anybody on that team. The big question is whether or not Urlacher will be able to continue with that frustration against the Packers, and other players and people who have doubted Cutler, even through the lockout.

I don't think Urlacher is going to stop being upset until he knocks a few heads around. He is that kind of guy. The lockout will be a setback for him and for most of the other Bears players. They will not be able to train as hard or get ready for the season in the same way, but they will still have the fire and passion that came out of that NFC Championship game.

To answer the question, yes. The Bears have a lot of momentum and anger and they are not the type of team that will let that go away just because they can't play football right away. The Packers should know that the Bears are going to rip them apart and eat them alive the first time we play them. The Bears won't let this momentum fade. Urlacher and others will be ripping heads whenever football comes back.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful info specifically the final section
    :) I care for such information much. I was
    seeking this certain info for a very long time.
    Thanks and good luck.

    my web site: herbal party pills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great website ima share these on my blog http://betonfootballtips.blogspot.com

      Delete